Thursday, December 10, 2009

Not another day... I can't take it...



I have been here 23 minutes and I am ready to kill every fucking body in this building.

"uh Lee do you have a folder full of all the menial mindless bullshit tasks I send you that aren't your job that I am too lazy to do" - boss (not the cool one)

"no, I file emails by work stream" - SS

"oh I just want to make sure everyone does everything I say" - boss (not the cool one)

"yeah I am pretty sure we never made edits to that doc. I made all the other edits that were requested" - SS

"let me go check my sent items" - boss (not the cool one)

"oh ok, have fun" - SS

3 comments:

  1. Jackal it up. You could have a couple jackals over to cheer for the Browns. I'm just saying, get kinda awesome, eliminate those pesky Yuengling bottles kaptainpat left in his wake. Blow off a little steam. If it was a Giants/Eagles matchup, BMR would be just as willing to jackal it up. You must ba-leeve ma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In other news, CHANGE has come to America. Even though this won't happen, college football will have a very small chance of being legitimate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what makes work tolerable? mental health days....call out tomorrow....do it SS do it

    ReplyDelete