Monday, December 21, 2009

For those Jackals who don't like to combine awesome with awesomeness

I like T&A with my sports viewing and beverage consumption. In my opinion it part of what makes football so 'Merican and awesome. Some jackals (or clones?) however don't see the need for having a little visual entertainment for the 4,001 commercial breaks during a sporting event while not in beverage or bathroom lines. But some of those individuals happen to think that the clone pictured above is not GAF. Head I 100% agree that some things sexually related have no business being in football. I'm just sayin'

1 comment:

  1. I guess I can see how, from the perspective of attending a game (which I admittedly haven't done in a while, fuck the Dirty South), I can see how the cheerleaders would be entertaining while you're waiting for the TV guy to get off the field so you can actually watch football again. However, this is assuming that (1) you're sitting close enough to actually see them in any enjoyable detail and (2) per SS' point, they're showing sufficient professionalism to be worth looking at in the first place. Color me still skeptical.

    ReplyDelete