Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Naga (Bhut) Jolokia Pepper

I have eaten a pussy size piece of a habanero pepper- and it instantly made me break out with the flop sweats and my tongue went numb instantly. The habanero avgs 200,000-300,000 Scoville units. This bitch puts that to shame, with a new, 2007 Guinness World record for hottest chili pepper. It avgs around 1,000,000 Scoville units of capscaisin. By comparison - Tobasco sauce is around 2500-5000 Scoville units.

What the fuck did I do? I cant get this fucking hyperlink off here.

Anyways, I have acquired 3 of these, they are currently in cold storage in my fridge. I get freaked out, and just a little bit excited, looking at them. Anybody want to get drunk with me, and throw one in a pot of chili?



I am terrified of having these in the house, and don't know what to do with them. Should I just jackal up and house 1, or feed some to unsuspecting people at parties later? Maybe both. I will follow up if I grow some baby nuts and deal with these.

4 comments:

  1. You know how I know your gay:

    1. You are scared to eat a hot pepper. PUSSSSAAAAAYYYY!

    2. You found a 10 minute video of a gay aussie eating hot peppers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Aussie is jackal as fuck. Did you see him engulf that thing without fear. I threw two habaneros in a starch I whipped up over at the Shoulda's Den and it was dumb. I totally underestimated the habanero and I would certainly not eat one whole as this jackal just did. There's a lot of ten minute youtube videos that suck(many of which you have shared with us, BallDeep, and we're all so grateful to you for that) but a pepper takes time. What do you want him to say? "Yes, it's very hot, tune in in ten more years when some gardner makes a hotter pepper. I'd say you just nominated yourself to be a judge in Rusty's culinary endeavor. The pepper-eating Aussie should have been our JOTD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just skimmed through it. It is pretty amazing. I did what most of you do and just commented without watching. My bad. It won't happen again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say take all three peppers, make salsa, take it to a party, advertise it as 'the mild one'.

    ReplyDelete