Wednesday, September 2, 2009

JOTD: This guy


I want to invite this guy to Mancation '10 when he gets out on bond. I'm just hoping my jackalism doesn't lead him to be 'greatly perturbed', but I'm willing to gamble four or five slaps. Ball Deep, forgive me for overposting, but you know how much I hate your excessive youtube shuttling. Plus, this ties in pretty nice with your 'WalMart is the Shit' post. Next time you're there, keep your baby quiet, okay? The best part of this story? 'Though the child "started crying and screaming" after being struck, Stephens told Matthews, "See, I told you I would shut her up."'

3 comments:

  1. Smacking kids is almost as funny as shooting animals (sarcasm) What would make this story funny is if the parent murdered the guy dead right then and there. That is what I would do if this happened to me. I would be sentenced to Federal pound me in the ass prison for life if this dude even breathed on baby Jackie. BALEEVE IT

    I hate walmart it is most definitely not the shit.

    You tube shuttling is what I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ease off the gas there, BD. I obviously wasn't commending the man's actions. I have had the urge to shut some bratty kids up before, but I'd never actually act on the urge. I think you'd have to be certifiably insane to pull such a stunt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well he slapped her four or five times. The first time was half his fault and half the kids fault, the next 3 or 4 times fall squarely on the parents shoulders. The story makes it abundently clear that he gave fair warning. I think he was in the right on this one and the parents were in the wrong for not teaching their kid how to act or teaching him how to act after he gave the first warning.

    ReplyDelete