Tuesday, August 11, 2009

What Voicemall and I Did When We Got 130 cans of Rooster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rZ9wAhEuf4


Is going around the College Park campus, scouring through trash for free coupons for Rooster (snuff tobacco, for the uninitiated) , and then returning to our dorms with 4 logs (10 cans per log) each awesome, or just plain ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja wutanging joints ninja? Or is the fact that we got them in the fall, and by spring break, they were all gone the awesome part? Maybe it was making Scar Shouldaz ride the Rooster every time he got wasted, and every time that ninja ninja bo-binja fe fi foe ninja yakked!

Either way, thank you whoever the fuck that ninja ninja ninja salami ninja was that decided giving free cans of snuff to college students was a good idea, because it sure as shit was.

3 comments:

  1. I love the way this weirdo is just sitting at his computer. You could hear a pin drop in that room and it seems like he's out to prove he has balls more than make his buddies laugh. I like how his eyes are really watery and it appears he's about to blow chunks all over his desktop. Rusty, I hear it takes white trash awesomeness to know white trash awesomeness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say Rooster is the awesomest. I'll have you know that most recently I threw down two lippers in Atlantic City while drinking without blowing chunks all over the Borgata. Two in a row. World record for SS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite youtube video ever, this guy is in he fucking zone...and barely batting an eye.

    ReplyDelete