Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gay Clone of the Day: Burress Giant Loser

Once again Creed's My Own Prison applies to one of my posts. Good Lord is Creed GAF. Almost as fucking gay as Burress shooting himself in a club and now going to Federal pound me in the ass prison for 2 years for it. As the Simpson's bully so poignantly says: HA!HA!

Here is what GAF Eli Manning had to say about it:

"duh....duh....I beat Paayyton eatin' Oreos twice...duh"

Giants be some SSSKKKKKKEEEEERRRRIIIMMPPPPSSS!!

PS GO SKINS!!!

6 comments:

  1. That post is awesome. It has references to three super bowl champions it in. No Redskins. Coincidence? Me thinks not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that makes no sense at all. Skins have 3 rings too and I said PS GO Skins.

    Baleeve it

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an absolute moron, then again, i'd be strappin' if i had to stand up for eli everywhere i went too. "eli, put your tounge away," "eli, don't eat that white dog shit," "eli, take your hand off my dick."

    all these fake jackals is GAF football giants

    p.s. if you haven't watched east bound and down yet, there's a definite jackals reference in there

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.p.s. i just watched up until the 2:04 mark of that creed video, i can't believe how homemade this bumpkin-Christ rock sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow 2:04 a new record. I think I made it to 33 secs and nearly threw up

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Eli put away the super bowl rings, we're in DC they haven't seen these in FOR EV ER!"

    ReplyDelete