Friday, June 5, 2009

Post Up Move #1

This is Tarzan, king of the mutha fuckin jungle rep rep representing from the jackals den on Chapin Street.  Its Friday night, I aint got shit to do 'cept fry up some vegetable gyoza and talk about what motherfuckin badass I am.   Clonelle, I hope your fuckin drunk when you read this post.  Steven, I hope you are just chillin on the couch, shirt off, button on yo pants open, drinkin a Caronna.  Nuggets, you better be waxing your mustache while eatin a bagette.  And Lee, you better be swappin yo little lady's BC out for some sugar pills.  And I better not hear that you've been pullin out.  It's baby time and you know it.  Jackal it up bitches.  OUT.

4 comments:

  1. Atleast I leave them to live their lives (albeit psychologically broken ones) after I rape those chicken bitches. Murderer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you post before the first post? Gay clone move...

    ReplyDelete