Monday, June 29, 2009

Got something that surprised you and you're not sure if you want to tell co-workers or patrons at your third choice of bars(Pontius' Gay Clone Emporium)?

Don't fret, my mellow, my jackal. You're good pal Boogers McRib is here. Big promotion, let ol' Boog take the bang out of your new buck. Propose to a special lady? Good thing he has your parents' number. It's all good. It's kind of a socially awkward gag reflex, instead of ignore the homeless guy that approached the table, why not invite him to hear the news? My bad, homey. If you don't feel better after this jackapology, the only thing that will save you would be Baltimora

7 comments:

  1. That video is fuckin amazing! I'm just gonna sing that to song to anyone that tries to make stupid conversation. Actually my favorite part is the first linked video is to Atreyu. Shitty 80s fantasy represent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And no worries BDB. I can do the same. So Jackals, guess who's girl was feeding him drinks on date #3 so that the date wouldn't end with a bro-to-bro like hug. Seriously McRib, she had to try to get you drunk so she could take advantage of you?? But not to fear. I'm sure he managed to seal the deal after all that.....right Boog??

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are waters, KOTJ, do we really want to go there with the Jackals Den? Married people talk about fucking everything. I can't remember her name(shocker) but I asked your co-worker out before any and all of that went down. Baleeve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck - now there are two people I can't understand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't be hypnotized by the 80's videos. "Baltimora" has you brainwashed. That shit is the most GAF thing I have ever seen.

    Good song though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah. I know exactly what those two assholes are talkinjg about and I have no idea what they are saying...

    ReplyDelete